April 23, 2007

The Skinny on Refinancing


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


It has been all over the news. Something that I had not heard about before for seniors, and that is reverse annuity mortgages. It is a form of mortgage refinancing that allows the homeowner to receive a check each month from the equity they have in the home. Once the home is sold then the mortgage is paid off.

If you do need information on mortgage refinancing, be sure to check out the Mortgage Lowdown. The have lots of information about the entire process ranging from how to select a mortgage refinance advisor to avoiding mistakes that could break the bank! You know what I mean. The Mortgage Lowdown has all you need in regards to making the right decision for you financially regarding the refinancing of your mortgage. Be sure to bookmark their page!

My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment