April 18, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean for Me


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Now anyone who has read this blog from time to time may know that Pirates is my favorite movie. I just love everything about it...especially Jack Sparrow. At the last premier, I went on opening night dressed in my pirate clothes. I was not alone! There are others who share my enthusiasm about pirates. Now I would love to go on the Disney Cruise because at castaway cay they have the Black Pearl tied up there. I want to see that ghost ship.

Now in order for me to do that, I need to start thinking about a vacation this summer. With so many options as far as booking one of the sites to consider is the United Vacation Network. It is a travel wholesale agency that does not work on a commission basis. I think that is a good thing. They are there to help you pick the best arrangements based on your individual needs. There is no overhead costs.

In addition to vacation packages that you might need for a family trip, they can assist with airfare and rental cars and even rental property. They have a team of professional staff waiting to assist with all your travel needs. Now I wonder if they can arrange a scavenger hunt for me complete with pirates and treasure? That would be an exciting trip! And of course it would have to be in the Caribbean. I would certainly be up for that. I am up for a little swashbuckling! Savvy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment