April 21, 2007

World Dribble


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Today more but different.
Dribble of the world.

Putin is going to take over the U.S. government and one day we will wake up and someone else will be in power.

I don't want to eat anything from China. Too many people over there. Too many people for them to be clean. They are dirty people.

Jim Jones is the devil. Satan.

Bush is the worst president ever. I can't wait for him to get out of office.

Most of the followers of Jim Jones were ignorant and uneducated. He would have to cut off all my fingers before I signed a paper giving him my children.

I get so sick of hearing it. Opinions convoluted with a few facts. Twisted into thoughts that make no sense. Dribble.

I think world dribble is the worst. A little knowledge CAN be a dangerous thing.

It can caused dribble which can be dangerous to the ears.
Dribble.

World Dribble.

0 comments:

Post a Comment