May 27, 2007

Ahoy Matey's!

Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Shiver me timbers! I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean at World's End this past Saturday and it was wonderful. I of course went in pirate gear. Who does not dress up for a movie? It was three hours of adventure and pirates. I ate an entire bag of large buttered popcorn. That was breakfast! I know that some of the reviews are mixed. Poo Poo all you want. the movie is raking in the dough! It is another Disney hit!

Now the plot in this one was mightily involved. You really had to pay attention to keep up with what was happening. I would have no problems seeing it again! It is worth it? Yes, the movie definitely has entertainment value, adventure, love and of course pirates! Savvy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment