May 08, 2007

Reading is Fundamental


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


My child was a preemie baby who came three months early. Only by the grace of God did she come out healthy and perfect in every way. She was just very small. I was still a scared mother. I feared that she might have some sort of learning disability that would not show up until later or when school began. I was blessed that way as well. She is fine. She did develop at her own pace which was not at the pace of normal babies with a full term. She walked and talked a little later than the norm and while the doctors assured me that was okay given her size, it was a concern to me.

I have a friend who also had a preemie baby who did not fare as well as I did. Her child does have some educational difficulties as the result. She has put her child into tutoring programs to help keep her on track or at least get her where she needs to be. Specifically she has a problem with reading and her mother got her a tutor with Sylvan.

That is not the only learning center out there. If your child needs reading tutors I would suggest Score Educational Centers. They apply an approach to learning that makes it fun for the kids to learn. Not only will the children benefit from keeping up with their work, they will also get ahead so that they can achieve their academic goals. They use a hands on approach that includes coaching, reinforcement and adherence to a curriculum that is taylored to the needs to the child.

Score has been around for the past 15 years and serves children from Pre-k up to the 10th grades. An education is something that no one can take away from a child. A good one is the key to all future success. Be sure to check out Score Education Center if your child needs assistance. They even have a free academic asssessment to help you decide the best course of action for your child's future.

My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment