July 25, 2007

Here We Go Again


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Once again I see that Lindsey Lohan has been arrested for DUI and cocaine possession. Her stint in rehab has just obviously failed It is very sad. She has so much, fame and money, yet she still cannot get her life together. She needs to stay in rehad for a much longer time and get some family couseling. Her entire family needs that because she has some loser parents. That father---please. In the end I just hope that she does not end up like all those other stricken child stars like River Pheonix. They end up broke and many have killed themselves. It is a shame. She has long lost her base with the young teens and girls. She has a film that will be coming out this Friday. I will not be going to see it. No use to throw good movie money after bad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment