March 18, 2008

11:11


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I am plagued by the 11:11 phenomena. It has been occuring for many years, but moreso since my father died in 2006. Before 2006 I did not have the 11:11 that I could even notice. What I did have was street lights turning on and off at a particular light whenever I passed. It was most odd. I at first contributed it to a short but then it happened so many times it was something that could not be associated with short of a bad timing mechanism.

Just about 3 weeks ago I decided to google 11:11 and lo and behold, there is a mess of stuff out there. I had no idea. I was amazed. It is not a random thing. Millions of folks all around the world are now seeing these amazing 11:11 prompts. They are folks of all colours, all religions, all beliefs. It's spreading, and becoming far more common; it's become a major phenomenon. You can't stop it, because YOU aren't doing it. Sometimes you will even see these numbers flashing after a power outage, even though digital clocks are supposed to reset to 12:00, not 11:11 or 12:12. Now I would be very upset if the clock reset to 11:11. Creepy.

It is not me. It is my spirit guide who is letting me know that I am on the right path. They are apparently letting us know we are in the middle of an era of awaking. I just know it sure is odd.

0 comments:

Post a Comment