March 19, 2008

2012


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

What is the deal with 2012? The end of the world as we know it based on the ending of the Mayan calendar. Scary. This all reminds me of the doomsday scares with 2000 and the Y2K scenarios. That was supposed to be the end of the world as well. Now I really got into that. I was fearful that something was going to happen. I was one of those zealots buying water and stocking up on food for the Y2K disaster. Panic in the streets, chaos, survivalists running wild. It was crazy. I remember that the government agencies had Y2K kits and plans all ready as well.

It begins again with 2012. December 21, 2012 is the date and 11:11 is the time. This really has something to do with the planets and alignment and gravitational pull. There may be some sort of physical changes on earth. Scary. The history Channel has a great DVD on the 2012: Mayan Doomsday Prophesy. I advise y ou to check it out. You will not be disappointed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment