May 07, 2008

Green Eyed is the Monster!

Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Who would think that a parent can be jealous of a child. I think that is the case with me. It is a big problem because I have a mother who is trying to get into every group, conversation or meeting I attend. It would be okay if she were actually there to PARTICIPATE and add to the occasion. That is not the case. Most of the time, she does not participate in the activities or community events planned. She is just there, like a lump on a log at meetings...just sitting. She will ask the really odd question or make the REALLY odd statement.

I feel that she is trying to take over parts of my life because when she is at those meeting, functions, etc....if I speak to others without her, she claims I am excluding her. The reality is, she is not the same type of social person who I am...able to talk to anyone, anywhere, so she feels left out. She gets mad because she may not fit into the conversation and then blames me. It makes going out with her strained. She wants to be the center of attention at all times and is not. that makes her even madder.

She definitely has personality issues that have never been addressed in her entire life. That is the root of the REAL problem. I am now in close proximity with her and I do not want to be. She is a toxic person. The jealousy is now a new problem to deal with. It seems that there will be no peace at all...with her....it is not going to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment