May 07, 2008

Night Scapes

Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Last night I was dreaming. About what I can't recall.
Now in the light of day.
It was a good time. I was most interested, then odd and out of the blue.
I heard a voice yell MOM.
In my dream, like an alarm.
It fit nowhere with anything that was happening.

Awoke I did. The time was not 3:15AM. Dark was all. And Quiet.
I listened. Was it my REAL child? Was something happening and she called me with her mind?
Those circumstances would be dangerous for her.

I got up just to see. I sleep in the other wing. Isolated and alone.
I padded heavily back to her room and all was well.
I peeked in to see drawers half open, clothes on the floor.
Typical room. Typical teen.

I went to her. Pulled the covers back slightly and she stirred.
Her eyes opened but she did not see me....really.
This morning she had no recollection of my visit.

That call puzzles me still.
MOM!
It was a voice of alarm from another place.
Me, it wanted. Me.
I hope she is alright
I could not get to her.

Call again......I am here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment