September 16, 2008

Bookmania! Again!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I have bought quite a collection of books to read in the past 3 months. I have not had the time to read all of them. They are just collecting in my room and den and still I buy more. Here are just a FEW of the books I have to crack open or, if they are cracked open, I need to finish. Can you read 4 books at once? I am. Will I ever finish one of them? Maybe. In 2010!

Here is my current reading list. Check some of them out! Enjoy!

What's so Amazing About Grace
The Shack
The Idiot
The Power of Now
The Mind of the Soul
When the Ground Turns in it's Sleep
American Visa
2012
How To Seduce a Ghost
A Billion Bootstraps
The Prince and Other Writings
There's a Business in Every Woman

The above list is in no way inclusive of all that I have recently bought. I just thought I would stop here. If you can get through all of those any time soon, it will be a miracle. Happy Reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment