September 16, 2008

Dating Scene


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


The dating scene is not what it used to be. I grew up with dating meaning visiting at someone's home with parents accompanying me on dates. Can you imagine? I can't now. With the dawning of the internet, there are now dating sites all over the web. I am looking for a date but have not quite become brave enough to put my info online yet. There are many other girls who have. Check out Black Girls. After looking at some of the profiles, I know I COULD do it...but, I guess I will have to think about it a little more. It is a free singles site for African Americans. You can even do a search for dates right in your local areas. The site also features a chat room for networking and talking. Check it out. It is free, has thousands of members and pictures to browse. Who knows! True love might be just around the corner!

Disclosure

0 comments:

Post a Comment