September 25, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Gay!

Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Who would have thought? That was a shock to me. I knew about Clay Aiken. Who did not know about him. That hairdo said it all. Those perfect clothes. He had the look. A baby for him? Wrong! That child will be confused. Having 2 daddies and a mommie.


Lindsay? Kind of a surprise. Maybe because I did not really follow her in the news. She has had a troubled teen life. This may pass we well. She may just be experimenting. Who knows? Look at Anne Heche. She has now gone back to men. It is sad that the people who have all the money and fame are so twisted. They certainly are not role models for the young girls out there. I guess we will all just have to wait and see what Hanna Montana does with her teen years.



0 comments:

Post a Comment