November 29, 2008

Comparisons


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Last year: Thanksgiving in North Carolina
This Year: Thanksgiving at home with local relatives

Last year: 9 hours in the car
This Year: 25 minutes in the car

Last year: Listening to a vile spew of evil from my mothers mouth for 18 hours
This Year: She knew better or there would be hell to pay

Last year: Turkey and all the fixings
This Year: No turkey..lamb and chicken instead

Last year: traveling with the dog
This Year: watching albino white squirrels from my cousins window

Last year: living with mom
This Year: living in my own place again

Last year: can't stand to be in the same room with my mother
This Year: can't stand to be in the same room with my mother

Last year: mothers' evil out in the open
This Year: mothers' evil hidden in plain site

Last year: child unhappy
This Year: child happier

Last year: me..unhappy
This Year: me..happy!

Last year: holiday with mother
This Year: holiday with mother

Next Year: Thanksgiving with friends in another state or at home...no mother!

0 comments:

Post a Comment