November 29, 2008

Moody



Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

My child has been in a funk today. Why? No reason. Just because. I tried all I could to get her out of it, but to no avail. I tried trips to the mall, playing board games, movies on DVD. She literally woke up in a foul mood. Finally after not wanting to get up at 10:00 AM, I advised her to get herself together. After almost dropping her dresser drawer on her foot, she got up took a shower and cooked breakfast for the two of us. She even did a little work but after that...back to the room and listening to the IPOD.

I got her to come out and watch a little tv and a movie. Then when it was late..too late to go out at 7:30 to the mall. I had no interest in going then....guess what? She wants to go to the mall. NO! Well, there was more moodiness and finally I suggested she go to bed. What fun is it to watch tv in the same room with someone and they do not want to talk to you? NONE! Moody teens...what to do? What to do? Lets hope tomorrow is a better day! I wonder what goes on in the brain of a teen at times. I do not recall I was ever this moody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment