November 29, 2008

Black Friday Craziness


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I stayed out the fray this year. I wanted to jump in but was just too tired to do so. I am glad I did as after hearing the local news over the weekend, all sorts of things have happened locally and in other places. Just crazy! In the news were the following things:
  • Locks of stores were super glued shut so that they could not open on Friday morning! 71 stores were glued shut! That was a lot of superglue!
  • The Dollar General was robbed at 8:00 tonight...scary.
  • A man was trampled at Walmart by shoppers on yesterday. The shopper broke thru the doors! Nuts! He died and others were taken to the hospital.
You know, if you have to do all of that it is not worth it! Really!

0 comments:

Post a Comment