October 29, 2010

My Life in a Coffee Shop

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings.

It seems I live at the local Barnes and Noble and I am not sure it is such a good thing. I think I have no social life except for me and the web. It seems to be my most consistent friend. I have many other friends but I think that the web had infiltrated and become in intergral part of me. I think I actually get withdrawals if I cannot get to it at least once a week.

What does that say about our world. I have also plugged into Facebook and Twitter. Even moreso that my child! So I spend my free time drinking coffee and eating the occassional brownie or cookie while I surf, blog, twitter and facebook. I know there are things I could be doing at home like cleaning and organizing closets, but what is the fun in that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment