February 23, 2011

Insanity

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings.

You know it really is true that if you keep doing the same things and expecting different results that is insanity. The thing is though most people do not KNOW they are doing the same thing over and over. Not really. Not at first. They truely believe that they are doing all sorts efforts, tried and attempts at improving things. It takes a long time of being in the abyss to realize that.

Some never get out of the abyss because they have been dragged down for too long. Some realize and are thrown a life rope right at the end. Just before they have taken their last breath of air. The thing is that you can get out, get back in and do it all over again.

I do not know if we really can keep insanity at bay . It is always there lurking. Waiting. Watching. It does not have to be yours. It can be someone elses and they drag you in to it! When I look back I can see that in my life at times. I bet we all can. The best thing to do is when you see it. REALLY see it. Stop, drop, roll and head in another direction.

FAST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment