April 02, 2011

Between a Hard Place and a Hard Place

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings. I have been working at a place for the last 4 years. Not a good place but it is /was a job. Based on sales and at the whim of the economy. Now in the last week it has been restructured and just about phased out. I no longr go to the office exccept for 2 days and just for a few hours. I am essentially gone. Instead of an hourly pay that was semi regular along with bonuses, it is just pay based on commission. Not so good. Dire is my situation now. I am looking for work and have had a few interviews but it is scary...how are these April bills going to get paid. Life is hard right now. Sometimes I do feel like giving up...if it was just me....maybe so. But. Kids. You have to keep going for them. So plod on I will. Hope a great job will materialize very soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment