March 10, 2012

Clutter and Decluttering

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings.

You never know how much "stuff" you have until you have to move.  We moved several years ago from a place we had lived in for 14 years.  On My!  It took about 3 weeks to get everything boxed up.  First I was sorting and throwing out as I went along but as time drew short I realized I would have to stop that and just throw things into boxes.  At the end I literally just had to throw things into boxes.  That was about 4 years ago and I am still sorting through boxes and giving things to Good Will and throwing things out.  I have gotten rid of most of the clutter. The remaining is in a storage unit that I pay for monthly.  I really want to get rid of that unit due to the monthly expense.  Plus I just want to get rid of the "stuff".  Even though the unit has been a monthly expense it has been a life saver of sorts.

Storage Sheds really can make a difference by giving you space.  It would be nice to have the yard space to have a storage shed in the backyard.  They give space with the convenience of being right outside the backdoor.   Arrow is the leading manufacturer and distributor of steel storage units kits that you put together yourself in the backyard.  The company was established in 1962 and since then they have sold over 12 million sheds to customers around the world.

Arrow Sheds come in all sizes from big to small with many styles to choose from.  Some are even strong enough to withstand  severe weather conditions. They even a variety of styles to choose from that would match your decor and space needs. One other great thing about Arrow is that the pricing for the sheds begins under $300.  Be sure to check out the site because now there are even some storage units on sale.  Gotta' love a sale!

Steel Sheds are not the only thing that Arrow offers that will simplify your life, expand your garage or green house by giving you more space.  They also have storage cabinets that will let you organize tools or other things in the garage or even the laundry room.  The kits and cabinets are easy to order on line from the site.  Delivery only takes 3 to 5 days.  Free shipping is available for curb delivery.  Struggling with too much "stuff" can soon be a thing of the past.  An Arrow storage shed for the back yard in the size and design you choose may be the very thing you need to help declutter you clutter!



0 comments:

Post a Comment