March 10, 2012

Lovin' Lost

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings.



LOST!  I have been checking out the entire season from the library and this is actually the 2nd time I have watched it.  I have seen so many little details I missed the first time around.  The story line is just incredible and I must say the writers were incredible.  I am still in awe with every episode.  Some of the story line is  so sad.  Like when the bomb went off at the freighter and Jin was not able to make it to the helicopter.  Sun's screaming is just heartbreaking.  I still have yet to figure out if they are all really dead and did they REALLY make it off the island or did all this happen in their consciousness as they were dying as the plane crashed??  Kind of like the movie Jacob's Ladder.  When I get the last season I will have to reassess.  Right now, I just know it is a series that I  will never get tired of watching.

0 comments:

Post a Comment