July 05, 2012

Anderson Cooper: OUT!

 Anderson Cooper finally came out of the closet.  It was about time but I do believe that everyone knew that already.  He is an icon and many look up to him and what he has achieved, so I do think it was a good thing. I had the chance to meet him in person a few months ago.  I have always been a fan of his given his reporting.  Meeting him in person was a special thing for me.  His finally telling everyone that he is a proud gay man just made me like him even more.  GO Anderson!   He made it know in a letter in response to an email from EW to respond to the way celebrities come out in Hollywood.  He did it his own way, responding, "the fact is, I'm gay, always have been, always will be, and I couldn't be any more happy, comfortable with myself, and proud."


0 comments:

Post a Comment