July 13, 2012

Cube Life Again

I soon will beginning cube life again.  I found a new and great position!  It has been a long time and a long time in coming.  I am so excited.  I do feel like I am finally being paid what I am worth.  Or at least close to it.  I cannot wait to "move" in.  I will be taking my favorite coffee cup, Mulder and Scully figurines, picture of my daughter and some of my favorite desk supplies!  I cannot wait.  Life at work again.  It will feel good!  The only thing that is a detriment now is that I need to bone up on the wardrobe.  Being out of work negats the need for nice clothing and this is a position that involves the public.  I need to be dressed to the "nines" everyday.  It will be nice to get back to that.  Most of my past positions have been of that type.  Dresses and suits every day.  I will have to get back to wearing heels.  My feet have gotten way too use to crocks or keens or being just plain barefoot.  I think I will have to wear my heels around the house just to get back into the swing of things.  Getting back up on three inch heels can be daunting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment