August 21, 2012

Back to the Stone Age

“If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,” Missouri Senate candidate Todd Akin asserted on Sunday, ascribing a mysterious and powerful missile-defense system to today’s women.

REALLY???  How ignorant can Akin be? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.  It is a good thing that ads are being withdrawn and support is being taken away. He does not deserve to have any sort of office at all. EVER.  I wonder if he would think the same thing if he were to be raped?  Would his body have a way to shut that whole thing down? I think not.


On the drive to work today I heard him trying to apologize for the wrong words he used.  He is done.  I understand he is not going to leave the campaign.  He does not have to but he sure will be wasting his time.  Epic fail to him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment