December 17, 2006

Christmas Carol Quiz


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I went to my church's advent gathering last week and one of the many activities we did was this Christmas Carol quiz. I thought it was pretty neat. Can you fingure out all the answers? Now the kids could not get any of these. It really is a quiz for the adults or maybe older teens. If you get stumped and really need an asnwer, just leave a comment and I will send you the answer or post it after a while.

1. Bleached Yule
2. Castaneous-colored Seed Vesicated in a Conflagration
3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors
4. Righteous Darkness
5. Arrival Time: 2400 hrs -- Weather: Cloudless
6. Loyal Followers Advance
7. Far Off in a Feeder
8. Array the Corridor
9. Bantam Male Percussionist
10. Monarchial Triad
11. Nocturnal Noiselessness
12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers
13. Red Man En Route to Borough
14. Frozen Precipitation Commence
15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle
16. The Quadruped with the Vermillion Probiscis
17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant
18. Delight for this Planet
19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings
20. The Dozen Festive 24 Hour Intervals

I went this afternoon to see The Nativity Story. That was an excellent movie! The people were actually the correct color..brown and middle eastern. The movie was very authentic and really explained the life of the people at that time and what people assumed about Mary when she came back home pregnant. The movie was a beatiful one, the way it was filmed, the angles, the music. All was good. I plan to run right out and buy it once it comes out on DVD. I loved the wise men. They were the comic relief!


0 comments:

Post a Comment