December 05, 2006

Pirates of the Caribbean


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I cannot wait! My favorite sequel will be on sale later today! I have always been a Pirates fan. When I went to see the movie I went dresed in pirate gear! Yes..I am not crazy . I just believe in having little fun. I was not alone. There were others dressed in pirate gear and a few dressed in long antebellum dresses like Elizabeth. For halloween this year I was a pirate as well.

I watch the first Pirates of the Caribbean at least once a month. I can almost recite the lines with the actors. I think the movie will be a Christmas present from me, to me.




2 comments:

  1. I too watch the first Pirates quite a bit - almost as much as Raiders of the Lost Ark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that movie as well... I do not have it thougg. I may have to gfo looking for that one!

    ReplyDelete