December 06, 2006

Savings for Holiday Shopping!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I love a sale and if there is no sale I love a coupon to save me some money! Now the bad thing is I do not do so well with coupons at the grocery store. I love Coupons for department stores and specialty shops. They are great this time of year. I recently found out about NCNatural coupons. There are great savings on some really great name brand products like Dell and one of my favorites, Old Navy! I love that store when it has a sale.

I remember a few years ago one of my nephews only wanted Christmas gifts from Old Navy. He had an Old Navy Christmas from me. And of course what is shopping for others when you can't buy for yourself? Not fun! I buy one thing for someone else and two things for me. One for them and two for me! See...that is hwo to shop.

Be sure to check out the various coupons on the site. Thye change daily so new things are always being added. You really can save money with coupons, so if you are not a coupon shopper the time to start is now. It will let you buy maybe "three" things for yourself with the extra money. The layout is great so you can scan down the list, find the coupons you need and then head straight to the store! I just saw a coupon for Plow and Hearth! I love that site. I have been getting their catalogue for the past 6 years. Clip those coupons and get to shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment