January 29, 2007

New Nora Jones



Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


I love Nora Jones. I have several of her CD's and she now has a new one out called Not Too Late. The pop singer, songwriter and pianist is releasing her third album, Not Too Late, and it's a pleasant and accessible mix of ballads, jazz and country-tinged pop songs. Now I am not a big fan of countrybut "country tinged" might be okay. She has been out of the limelight for a little while. She took time off after her last album to regroup. She stayed home for a while and hung out with friends.

Nora took control of this new album. For the first time, she wrote or co-wrote all of its songs, and recorded them in her home studio whenever she and Alexander (her boyfriend) and the rest of her band felt like making music. By the way, Alexander is a member of the band. Her site is here: Nora Jones. Thanks Nora for putting out a new album. I can't wait to buy it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment