January 24, 2007

Thrown Under the Bus!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


When I think back I recall several bossed who through me under the bus when they vowed not to. What does "your word" mean? It means nothing really. Not any more. Now it is just a corporate decision. Well this was many years ago in another place and time. This woman would be very nice around everyone in a group setting, but she would always st up meetings to get me alone behind her closed door. Then the demon would come out. Evil does not begin to describe that hellion. She was satan's spawn. She really was.

I was due a Performance Review and had been promised a raise of $5000.00 already. Well, she must have done some calling around and scheming and somehow, she made my raise just vanish into thin air. I stayed at the salary I was already being paid. The big boss call me in and told me he had made a mistake and he was sorry . I could not believe it! I was pissed. I stayed there another month and in that month I began to look for another job. I found one and never looked back. I went on to bigger and better things. I kept up with what was happening there and within 6 months , she was fired. Thank goodness that what does around really does come back around.

Now back then that company used a sort of paper checklist to do reviews. We did not have a software program to assist with that. I think that if we had, then all teh subjective stuff which was not realy job related at all, would ever come into play. Boy has time changed things. Manager Assistant is a program that enhances the productivity of employees. It is a proven program that works. There is even a free demo you can download to check the product out. The cost is $395 but for a company it is worth it in the long run. It will be something you can use for years.

ManagerAssistant.com developed Complete Workforce Management software for business, education, government and general business users. They recognised that managers of corporations, schools and governments need to track and manage important information on their direct employees and themselves. Now you must have windows as it a windows based program. Once you purchase the program, you are not left on your own . If you are computer challenged there is techical support than can assist with issues that you might encounter.


My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment