January 11, 2007

Wierd Peekers


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

This week some very odd peopel have moved in across the street. I never seen them. I just see them peeking out of blacked out windows. Very odd and kind of scary! First of all why are the windows blacked out? What does that mean? They have put some sort of black film on the glass so the windows look totally black from the outside.

At night, when I come up, I see tow dots of light appear in the black. They are peeking out through two peep holds. That is freaking me out. When I stare up from the parkinglot, all of a sudden the white peep holes will just wink out. It that some stalker? Some drug thing going on? Why all the black windows? First off all they live in an apartment. The windows are not supposed to be blacked out. That apartment complex is supposed to have just the white blinds.

I was actually scared on yesterday. I saw them peeking at me over and over again as I went about getting things out of the car. Why the hell are they/whoever/what? peeking at me? It is very scary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment