February 21, 2007

Flipping Over Fliptrack


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Ever wish you could put together a music video? I have and mainly because I am without a video camera. I want one. With Fliptrack you have the capability to put your pictures togther with their music to create something unique and original. One of my friends just had a CD made by her mother and given to her as a birthday present of pictures of her family from the 1940's all put together with music. It was beautiful. Now I want to do something like that for my family.

Fliptrack allows you to share those videos anywhere on the web. It is compatible with most places like Blogger, Friendster and My Space. You can create things like scrapbooks, slideshows and special greetings for holidays. Still curious? Check out the demo and see what it is all about. Then simply download it to get started. Questions once you get started can be answered here. It just about covers everything you could possibly need to know. Go on now, have fun with Fliptrack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment