February 22, 2007

Happy Birthday!


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Today is my father's birthday. He would have been a 76 today. He died just 2 months short of that achievement. It was a busy day. I took off work knowing that my mother would have a hard day and that she wanted to go to the grave site. It was a very busy day. I went to her house at 9:30 and just got back about 30 minutes ago. It was a day filled with doctor appointments, banking, graves and reflection and bills. All the things that my father used to do for my mom, I have to do. She gets overwhelmed just with the daily or monthly bills. She said that it is too much and her life has changed. What does she think that means for me. It is exactly like I have a 2nd child. Life sure has it's ups and downs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment