February 25, 2007

Lisey's Story


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.


Right now I am reading Lisey's Story by Stephen King. I love all things Stephen King. I have most of his novels in hardback. When I was in 20's I cold only afford paperback so I had them all in paperback. Now I have just about replaced them all and bought them in hardback. Now I am running out of room. I have so many books that do not have cabinet space left. I will either have to pack some up or get more shelving just foor books. The thing is do I have the room for more shelving. No. But I had to give up books. I like to re read. I wait about 5 years and re-read books again this time finding new details I missed the first time. So far this book is really good and very interesting. I mean it is Stephen King. What else would it be?


0 comments:

Post a Comment