February 02, 2007

sLEEP wIERDNESS

I wonder if having the TV on at night can affect our dreams?  I was watching the Godfather II last night and fell asleep.  I had the weirdest dream.  I had a dream that I was in some sort of security uniform and I was guarding this building.  There was a man there that I had a crush on.  Boy was he handsome.  I then remember that all of a sudden there was a hostage situation a very calm one and I was taken as one of the hostages.  The people who took us were in suits and looked like businessmen.  Just like the men in the Godfather movies.  Then I next remember a gun going off and I was hit in the side.  In my dream I could actually feel it.   I was in pain and there was blood on my uniform.  I remember the man I had a crush on coming to my aid and when we all looked at how bad I was hit, I was just grazed.  Then I woke up.  It was just a few minutes before the alarm would have gone off.  The Godfather menu page was still playing on the TV...you know what I am talking about.  The page that gives you the option to play the move, or do the scene selection.  I found the scene I last remembers seeing last night and started the movie from there.  I watched a little of it as I got ready.  It will be on the last disc.  Godfather III this weekend.   I know it was the movie.  It had to be.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment