February 20, 2007

A Weepy Kind of Day

Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

A Weepy Kind of Day. That is what today was. Weepy. At lunch. I finally had to break down and give up my home. I am moving in with my mother. She needs the help and is not really an independent person. It killed me to give up my lease today. It felt like I was giving up a big part of my life. My freedom, my way of living. I just have to live the way I have and my mother can just get over it. I have to begin the process of packing. I have until March 11th. I wonder about the cat. Not only am I giving up my home and freedom, but my cat will have to go back to the shelter where she was adopted from. My mom is allergic to cats. I can't keep her. I hae had her for so long that that alone is enough to do me in. It will be like giving a child away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment