February 22, 2007

Why? 3 Times


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Again why? I have a sibling who lives about 2 states away. Since the funeral he has only been home about once. There is not help for me or a respite. Right now it is only me taking care of my mother. I know that girls are the "caretakers." Why? That is not what I need right now in my life. I feel like I can barely take care of myself. I have some work to do on me, let alone take on
another dependent. There is nothing I can do. I have no escape, no close sibling in the same town to help. It is just me. The other day when I was taking about my highball high, I was just totally overwhelmed that day. I feel better today but I feel that is just a temporary feeling. When I finally get moved into my mothers house, the walls will close in. The benefit is that I can get into my car and go. Take a drive. Even check into a hotel for the night if I need too. I know that the weekend trip will become a staple. I will have to go out alot. Just to maintain my sanity. Friends will be ever so critical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment