March 04, 2007

Roses Not Appreciated


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I used to have a boyfriend who would bring me flowers everytime he saw me. He would pick me a rose from the rose bush in his mother's yard. On special days he used to buy me flowers as well. I loved that at first but then I got tired of the flowers and tended not to appreciate them. The things we do when we are young. Now I would give anything to have someone, anyone to send me flowers.

I you are in need of a way to send flowers, check out Digital Flowers. With then sending flowers for a special occasion is just a mouse click away. In the Dallas area, you would us the link to the
Dallas flower shop to send flowers. They send only the freshest, highest quality flowers with a guarantee. They want you to be 100% satisfied. You can even contact them 24 hours a day to order. You will find a selection for every occasion that may include roses, plants, chocolate and even gourmet baskets. You can't go wrong. They even have internation deliveries if you need that as well. May someone's day. Send flowers!

My Dislosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment