April 18, 2007

More of the Monday-tude


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I forget to mention this earlier regarding the Monday-tude. How subtle is this? I was getting ready for bible study on Monday...reading the book that we working in--reading together. It is called 12 Extraordinary Women of the Bible. Now, all of a sudden my mother decides that she wants me to go on line and look up Revelation for her and print some background information out so that she can read it. Right at that moment. Well the lesson Revelation is not due for her until next Sunday. She has that in Sunday school. She really wanted me to drop everything and right then go print that out. I kept right on doing my work.

About 30 minutes later she asked me about it again and I told her that I would not be able to look that up for her as I was getting ready for my bible study. So them she decides to come into my room and begin to talk. I ignored her and finally she got up and left. Last Monday afternoon it was the talking thing. I was reading and she began to talk talk talk...I left the room and went elsewhere and she followed me and began to talk talk talk again. She is a piece of work!


0 comments:

Post a Comment