April 25, 2007

A Slippery Slope


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

When most people think of attorneys, I think that they have mixed feelings. They do have an image that is not so shiny. I know that there was a time when I thought the worst of them due to my own personal situation with my husband, an attorney in the making. I met him when he was in law school and he turned out to be a lizard in a suit. I will spare you the details. That is for another post. He never really used his degree. He just has it. In case.

Since that time, in the course of my career I have encountered many attorneys, most of them good people, professional and with a conscience. These are the type you will find at Simmons Jannace & Stagg . They are a professional staff that has been around for over ten years. They handle clients that range from the individual to the large fortune 500 ones. Whatever the case, they do put the needs of their clients first to resolve issues in the most advantageous yet cost effective way.

The firm practices in the tri-county area of New York, New Jersey and Connecticut and has achieved excellent peer ratings in ethical standards and legal ability. Choosing the right attorney can make or break your case. When doing your search for legal representation, consider Simmons, Jannace and Stagg. They may just be the ones you need to assist you with your legal matters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment