May 27, 2007

Sting Revisited



Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Dreamy isn't he! Just look at Sting! Just dreamy! He still is handsome and he kind of looks ageless. The Police are back together and I am of course elated! Sting was my first love before Yanni!

I was searching the web and came across this interview with him when he was on Oprah a while ago. It still is a good interview. So be sure to check it out.

Now I did not remember about the tantric sex thing until I read it again. What exactly is it? I will have to look it up. I only know very little about it. The basics?

TANTRIC SEX is meditative, spontaneous and intimate lovemaking Through it you learn to prolong the act of making love and to channel, rather than dissipate. potent orgasmic energies moving through you, thereby raising the level of your consciousness. Tantra transports your sexuality from the plane of doing to the place of being. There is no goal in Tantric sex, only the present moment of perfect and harmonious union. Tantra teaches you to revere your sexual partner and to transform the act of sex into a sacrament of love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment