Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.
Recently I have gone stark raving mad at my local Barnes and Noble. I have bought about 28 books over the last 2 months. Why? My intention is to read them. As soon as I hear someone talking about a new book, well, I just run out and get it. It would be better if I checked them out at my local library. They would be free. Here is a list of some of the books I have bought. These are just the ones I got in the last week and a half:
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- The Prince and Other Writings by Niccolo Machiavelli
- It's Never Too Late by Patrick Lindsay
- Toxic Parents by Susan Forward
- American Visa by Juan De Recacoechea
- The Woman Who Laughed at God by Jonathan Kirsch
- Charleston BlackSmith by John Vlach
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling