September 28, 2007

Book Crazy


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Recently I have gone stark raving mad at my local Barnes and Noble. I have bought about 28 books over the last 2 months. Why? My intention is to read them. As soon as I hear someone talking about a new book, well, I just run out and get it. It would be better if I checked them out at my local library. They would be free. Here is a list of some of the books I have bought. These are just the ones I got in the last week and a half:
  • The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
  • The Prince and Other Writings by Niccolo Machiavelli
  • It's Never Too Late by Patrick Lindsay
  • Toxic Parents by Susan Forward
  • American Visa by Juan De Recacoechea
  • The Woman Who Laughed at God by Jonathan Kirsch
  • Charleston BlackSmith by John Vlach
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
I really have my work cut out for me because I have even reserved some books at the library. Right now I have reserved Garden Spells by Sarah Allen and Lisey's Story by Stephen king. There almost does not seem not enough hours in the day. Before I can even begin any of the list here, I have to at least read a book or two from the other 20 I bought before these! Books have become my addiction. I love them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment