September 28, 2007

Digital Me


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

My digital camera is part of my body. It goes with me whereever I go. It lives in my purse and I am on the lookout for the perfect picture moment of every second of everyday. For my photoblog. Plus I am the webmaster for my church website, so I have to have it with me at all times to capture church activities. I just wish I had invested more money into it so that I could have gotten more features. I got my camera for myself for Christmas about 3 years ago. It is an HP and it came from Walmart and the cost was about $99.00.

Don't get me wrong, it is a nice one and very functional. I am envious of the brand new digital camera I just got my child for a birthday gift. It is a lot snazzier than the one I have and believe me it cost more! I guess I will eventually replace mine for a more advanced version. Nikon cameras are also some of the cameras I will consider once I replace mine. I have looked at all the brands out there and I am not sure what I want at this time. My brother is also a photographer and has a wonder Nikon camera and all the gadgets and lenses that go with it. I think these days digital cameras are just a part of life now. It is hard to imagine using cameras with film anymore.

I love taking pictures of nature, the ocean, the beach , marsh, flowers, birds and animals. The picuture below called Winter Pier is one of my favorites. I love the beach in the winter time. It is bitterly cold and windy but that is the best time to charge up the batteries for the digital camera and start clicking. I took this one winter when I was visiting Hilton Head Island.

When my daughter graduated from middle school I took my camera but I also went out and bought a cam corder..my first one. It takes pictures too, so I thrilled with that. It has some of the extra camera features that I was looking for. Digital cameras are here to stay. With the ease of use and the many features they do, even emailing, I just can't see anyone out there NOT having one. Plus the prices are good. They are economical. With the holidays coming, it would make the perfect gift for friends, family or you can do what I did and buy one for yourself! You can then be the digital you!



My Disclosure Policy

0 comments:

Post a Comment