February 28, 2008

Doomsday Seed Vault?


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Why does this only scare me? When I heard about the Doomsday Seed Vault the day before yesterday, I asked quite a few people if they had heard about it. Noone had. Scary. It instantly made me think of government conspiracies and wars and the need to stock up on canned goods. I was wondering what other types of doomsday vaults are being built and for who. It they can come up with a vault so secure that the seeds will last 10,000 years and also withstand a nuclear blast, well, I need to live or work within close proximity, so that when the pushing of the buttons happen, I will have a chance to survive.

It is a scary thought. Doomsday vaults. It realy made me think.

1 comments:

  1. I thought it was a doomsday vault that the are now using for the seeds (which is an incredibly great idea - to assure species survival.) I don't think that the vault was created for the seeds. I could be wrong.

    KAS

    ReplyDelete