June 26, 2008

The Art of War


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I finally picked up the Art of War at Barnes and Noble week before last. The Art of War is most dry! I get the concepts but I really have to concentrate to follow along. And don't let me be sleepy. Out like a light I go!

I think it was Survivor China in which all the playes were encouraged before the show to get the book and read. It has some good concepts but you really have to think about how to work them into your daily interaction with people. I suspect I will be reading it for a 2nd time, just to be sure I get the full idea. Somethings seem crystal clear and others seem obscure and hard to relate to this modern world. I need it thought. Too many times I find myself on the attck from others. I am reading the book to hopefully gain just a little insight to be able to defend myself just a litle better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment