June 25, 2008

Far, Far Away

Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Weary to the bone, I look to a new day.
Whay, far away, far far away.
It will be the mental distance that will be good.
Chaos can't enter your brain if you are not physically near it.
I can shut it off.
I can hang up.
I can leave.
Chaos.

It does not a body good.
I think I have finally had enought. Well.
It was a long time ago.

I finally realize what a friend told me.
I might not be the one to help.
I am not.
Sad, but true.
All my efforts and constant forgiveness mean nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
She thinks I am nothing.
Always had and always will.

Hard to take but it is true.
Not all women should be mothers.
Not all mothers are good.

Weary to the bone, I look to a new day.
Far, far away.

0 comments:

Post a Comment