March 16, 2012

4 8 15 16 23 42

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Today I watched the season finale of LOST again. What an emotional series.  I know I did not do this much crying the first time I saw it.  I was too confused.  Now that I have seen the entire series again, I have been able to see many things and pick up on nuances I had missed before.

What is key is watching the bonus extras at the end of the dvd of the finale.  Everyone was resolved except for Walt on the tv series.  In the extras Ben and Hugo go to get him and he does go back to the island. He ends up in the same mental institution Hugo went into.  Walt goes back to the island to help his father Michael.  Hurley makes mention that Walt will be the future protector of the island.  LOST!  Love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment