March 16, 2012

Friends convincing me


Friends convincing me

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

I had heard some good things about satellite internet Wild Blue from a few people I knew. A few of my friends have kids as well and told be that Wild Blue’s Internet would be good for my family. I had just moved to the area with my husband and our two sons. Needless to say, I was a little clueless about what company provided what and who did it well, too. My friends kept telling me how many projects the kids would have in school that would require them to do research online. So far, the boys had not needed to have Internet at the house. We put off having it installed just because everything was so hectic with the move, getting the boys ready for school and getting my husband set up with a good, steady job. As soon as all of those things settled, I figured it would be a good time to get the Internet set up, unpack some boxes and maybe even cook some home cooked meals. By the time I was ready to get the Internet set up, it was no longer a question about which provider I would choose to provide the service. My friends had talked Wild Blue up so much I could not really refuse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment