March 18, 2012

The Rabble

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings.

Why do some  have to be critical?  I take a lot of pictures and I was at a wedding this past weekend when the mother of the groom approached me and said...."I can't trust you with a camera."  I had no idea what she meant by that. She has always been one who is camera shy or there is always something wrong with her pictures.  She has complained enough over the years that I know it is her with self image issues.  It is not me.

Nevertheless, when she approached me with that at the wedding when I was taking pictures just for me, I was taken aback.  She then went on to say that I post crap pictures and walked away.  She is talking about pictures that I take with my camera for me that I post on my FB page. Crazy.   I immediately told her I DO NOT. She walked away.  I had to remind myself that it was her and not me.  My feeling is to never post a picture that makes me or someone else appear in a bad light. I would not want anyone to do that to me, so I would not do that to anyone else.

The thing I need to remember is that everyone has an opinion.  It does not make it true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment