April 02, 2012

Is Justice for Trayvon Coming?

Snapshots In My Time...Of My Time.....Hauntings.
 
I have not spoken about Trayvon yet because the whole world seems to be.  Now I  finally decided to put in my two cents.  After looking and reading all that has been out so far, it seems that this is a travesty.  A young teen was killed just because he "looked" like he did not belong in the gated community in which he in fact lived! Why?  A Hispanic self appointed rentacop was trigger happy.  He chased this young man when he was told not to and to stay in his car.  The self defense story he is claiming is clearly full of holes.  The voice analysis has been done and it was Trayvon yelling for help and not Zimmerman.  He needs to be arrested soon for murder because that is what it was.  Trayvon was racially profiled by Zimmerman.  

It is 2012 and racism is alive and well in America.  I do not see that changing.  I have a child and it is sad that we still have to teach kids about racism.  That is still exists and to be careful because if you are african american and end up in the wrong place with the wrong people, it will be the end of your life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment