April 16, 2007

The Royals


Snapshots In My Time...
Of My Time.....Hauntings.

I think that I really get tired of hearing about the royal family. I know that all seem to be obsessed with them, but noone can compare to Diana. No royal story line, drama. life story will ever compare to her. I heard it on the news this morning that Prince william and Kate Middleton had spilt up. They are young. I am not sure why it was all about them getting married. I even saw where some companies over their had already made up wedding memorabilia with their faces on it. PLEASE!

Who is to say that they will stay part? They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder. They might just get back together.
The breakup was "amicable," according to a friend of the couple.

The prince, 24, and Middleton, 25, have been dating for nearly five years, after meeting at St. Andrews University in Scotland.

A spokesman at the prince's office at Clarence House says they will not be commenting. "We don't comment on Prince William's private life," the rep says. Britain's The Sun newspaper first reported Saturday that the pair had reached an "amicable agreement" to separate.

The pair are said to have grown increasingly independent of each other since their university days. William is currently taking an armored corps commander course in Dorset, around 125 miles west of London, and it has kept him from Middleton and her new life in London.



0 comments:

Post a Comment